- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 6 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 (6 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- In a non stick pan add the turkey and onions, cook over medium heat until the turkey has browned and onions are translucent, drain. Add spices and stir to mix.
- To serve, place 1/4 cup of the turkey in each tortilla. Top with 1 tablespoon cheese, 1/4 of the tomatoes, 1/2 cup lettuce, and 2 tablespoons salsa.
- Caloies 340, fat 13 gm, fiber 7gm.