Spicy Ground Beef Goulash
- in a large skillet or 2-3 quart pan, brown ground beef and drain grease; return to pan.
- add water, onion, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and cook until onion is soft.
- add rotel and corn, reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes stirring often.
- remove stems from cherry peppers and tear into small pieces, remove seeds if you want, add to meat mixture- you may also add 1-2 tablespoons of juice from the peppers.
- continue to simmer covered while you prepare the noodles to slightly more firm than al dente.
- add noodles to meat making sure there is just enough liquid in the pan to cover the noodles.
- continue to simmer covered until liquid is absorbed.
- serve over crushed corn chips and with a fresh salad.