1/5 Photos of Spicy Grilled Tuna Un-Roll
No rolling here. This variation for tuna rolls is a great summer meal refreshingly light, made with fresh grated ginger, powdered wasabi, soy all flavors from Asia. Plated over avocado slices and served with additional soy and wasabi.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons rive wine vinegar
- 1 lb tuna steak
- 1Mix all ingredients except steaks and garnishes. Spread the mix on steak and let sit for 30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile preheat the grill for high heat, brush oil onto the grill, and place tuna on grill. After 2 minutes, rotate the steak 45 to 90 degrees for grill marks. Grilling will take a total of 4 minutes on each side depending on thickness and taste.
- 3Let rest at room temperature for 10 minutes. Slice into 12 slices. Serving 3 per person.
- 4Serve over avocado slices with soy and wasabi paste and additional garnishes of choice.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Grilled Tuna Un-Roll
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 216.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: