Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy way to serve tilapia.
- 2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 6 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Spray grill rack with a non-stick coating.
- Rinse tilapia with cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine spices and sprinkle on both sides of fillet Place on heated grill 4 to 5 inches from a hot fire.
- Cook 4-5 minutes per 1/2 inch measured at thickest point, turning once halfway through cooking time.
- Serve with Aioli.
- Aioli- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
This is so yummy.... made this delish dish the other night and am making it again tonight thanks for posting nnreq!!
My husband and I loved it! Have already made it twice!
This was really good and easy. I made a sandwich out of this using the tilapia and the aioli instead of just mayo. Added lettuce and red onion. Perfect!