Spicy Grilled Shrimp With Gazpacho Vinaigrette
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, bell papper, jalapeno, onion, vinegar, tomato juice and 2 tbls of olive oil.
- Season with couple drops of hot sauce and a few pinches of salt.
- Allow mixture to sit at room temperature for a least an hour or refrigerate for up to a day to allow the flavors to combine.
- Toss the shrimp with the remaining 2 tbls of olive oil, the basil and the red pepper flakes.
- Allow shrimp to sit a room temperature for half hour.
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Grill shrimp, brushing with any extra marinade until just barely cooked through (about 2 minutes).
- Divide the vinigrette among the plates and set the warm shrimp on top. Serve immediately.