1/4 Photos of Spicy Grilled Shrimp
This is a great dish, which can be used as an appetizer, by itself, or to accompany a steak or another meat you are grilling. Serves 4 as a main dish, and around 15 if served as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes prior to preparing shrimp.
- 2Peel and devein shrimp.
- 3Rinse shrimp with cool water, and set aside, to drain excess water.
- 4Whisk together all ingredients except for shrimp.
- 5Let mixture stand for about 5 minutes.
- 6Add shrimp to mixture and let marinate for approximately 30 minutes.
- 7Prpare grill on medium-high heat.
- 8Thread shrimp on wooden skewers.
- 9Remove shrimp from marinade and place on grill.
- 10Cook for about 2 minutes per side or until pink and cook through.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.4
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 2299.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 11.4 g