This is a great dish, which can be used as an appetizer, by itself, or to accompany a steak or another meat you are grilling. Serves 4 as a main dish, and around 15 if served as an appetizer.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes prior to preparing shrimp.
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Rinse shrimp with cool water, and set aside, to drain excess water.
- Whisk together all ingredients except for shrimp.
- Let mixture stand for about 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp to mixture and let marinate for approximately 30 minutes.
- Prpare grill on medium-high heat.
- Thread shrimp on wooden skewers.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and place on grill.
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side or until pink and cook through.