Recipe by Lainey39
These potatoes take 10 minutes to prepare and feature a buttery mix of Montreal seasoning, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and paprika. You could also do these in the oven as noted in the directions.
Top Review by Vicki in CT
Great potatoes. I STRONGLY suggest spraying the foil with Pam as mine really stuck. I subbed Lawry's seasoned salt for the Montreal, garlic, and paprika. Aside from the sticking these could not have been better.
- 6 large baking potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill for indirect-heat cooking.
- Place each potato on piece of nonstick foil.
- On an angle, cut 4 slits in each potato, 3/4 of the way through.
- Mix butter, seasoning, garlic powder and paprika; stir in parmesan.
- Dividing mixture evenly, spoon over potatoes; wrap in foil.
- Place on gril over indirect heat.
- Cover; cook until tender, about 1 hour.
- Unwrap potatoes; drizzle with any butter mixture in foil.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- For a no-grill option: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake wrapped potatoes 1 hour.