These potatoes take 10 minutes to prepare and feature a buttery mix of Montreal seasoning, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and paprika. You could also do these in the oven as noted in the directions.
- Prepare grill for indirect-heat cooking.
- Place each potato on piece of nonstick foil.
- On an angle, cut 4 slits in each potato, 3/4 of the way through.
- Mix butter, seasoning, garlic powder and paprika; stir in parmesan.
- Dividing mixture evenly, spoon over potatoes; wrap in foil.
- Place on gril over indirect heat.
- Cover; cook until tender, about 1 hour.
- Unwrap potatoes; drizzle with any butter mixture in foil.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- For a no-grill option: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake wrapped potatoes 1 hour.