1/1 Photo of Spicy Grilled Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
These potatoes take 10 minutes to prepare and feature a buttery mix of Montreal seasoning, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and paprika. You could also do these in the oven as noted in the directions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill for indirect-heat cooking.
- 2Place each potato on piece of nonstick foil.
- 3On an angle, cut 4 slits in each potato, 3/4 of the way through.
- 4Mix butter, seasoning, garlic powder and paprika; stir in parmesan.
- 5Dividing mixture evenly, spoon over potatoes; wrap in foil.
- 6Place on gril over indirect heat.
- 7Cover; cook until tender, about 1 hour.
- 8Unwrap potatoes; drizzle with any butter mixture in foil.
- 9Sprinkle with parsley.
- 10For a no-grill option: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 11Bake wrapped potatoes 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Grilled Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 73.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning