Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Southern Living May 2010
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup seedless blackberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rum or 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Preheat grill to 350-400 degrees. Remove silver skin from tenderloins, leaving a thin layer of fat. Brush tenderloins with oil, and rub with seasoning and salt.
- Grill tenderloins, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155*. Remove from grill and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together blackberry preserves and next 4 ingredients in a small saucepan, and cook over low heat, whisking constantly, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Cut pork tenderloing diagonally into thin slices, and arrange on a serving platter; drizzle with warm sauce.