1/1 Photo of Spicy Grilled Pineapple
This is a refreshing and easy side dish for a grilled meal of fish, chicken or pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the grill to high, brushing the grates with oil.
- 2Prepare pineapple by removing the tops and the skin.
- 3Slice into rounds, about 3/4 inch thick and remove the cores.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- 5Brush pineapple slices with oil mixture.
- 6Place on grill, cover and cook 8-10 until charred and tender, turning once.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Grilled Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g