Recipe by **Mandy**
Another mushroom side I make for my mushroom loving hubby!
Top Review by CHILI SPICE
Yummy! I love mushrooms. I used wild mushrooms along with brown mushrooms. This were soooo good. I served these over perogies. Thank you. Will make again. (Made and reviewed for NZ/Aus recipe Swap #21 Oct. 2008).
- 500 g mushrooms, stalks removed
- 4 slices rindless bacon, chopped & cooked
- 45 g tomato paste (small tub)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon chives, snipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mushrooms cup side up on a foil-lined grill tray.
- Add some bacon pieces to each cup.
- Combine tomato paste & tabasco and place 1/2 tsp in each mushroom cup.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with combined cheese & chives.
- Grill (broil) for 5-10 mins until golden.