- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (1 1/2 lb) sirloin steaks, cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; crush mixture with the back of a spoon, and place in a heavy duty zip-top plastic bag.
- Add steak cubes to bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Thread steak cubes onto skewers; cover and chill up to 2 hours.
- Grill over medium-high heat 5 minutes on each sides or until desired degree of doneness.