Recipe by Cook Food Mood
Simple fish fillet for those with fiery tastebuds. Alternatively, opt for mild curry paste instead!
Top Review by Maito
We have a very hot curry paste, so I just used a teaspoon -- and it was still really spicy! We liked this, but did feel like it needed a little salt and lime juice. I also think we prefer a barbecue or baked method for fish, since it really just gets steamed in the pouch (I used parchment paper, but the foil would be safer). Sorry I didn't get a photo of it after it was cooked -- I dropped my camera and it broke right after the fish went onto the barbecue!
- 1 perch fillet
- 3 tablespoons curry paste (or more depending on your personal preference)
- 1 spring onion, cut 2cm lengthwise
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small red onion (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease foil with olive oil.
- Place fish over foil and slit 3 diagonal cut on the fillet.
- Rub curry paste all over fish and stuff the 3 slits with the spring onion and garlic.
- Sprinkle red onion all over the fish.
- Wrap fish in foil and grill till fish is cooked or when fish flakes when poked with a fork!
- Dig in!