1/1 Photo of Spicy Grilled Corn on the Cob
Sitka Sound's Note:
Delicious, different and healthy way to enjoy corn on the cob. I prepare mine under the broiler, but you could easily grill this outdoors on the BBQ if you please. Got this recipe from my mom, who says she got it from Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all spices together in a small dish.
- 2Place a large sheet of foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray on the top broiler rack, which should be 6-8 inches from the broiling element.
- 3Put the corn on the foil and broil on high.
- 4Check corn frequently, turning every 1-2 minutes to avoid burning.
- 5Corn will be done after about twelve minutes of cooking.
- 6Remove corn from oven, spread sour cream on it as you would butter and season with spice mixture.
- 7Serve with lime wedges, squeezing juice over entire cob just before eating.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Grilled Corn on the Cob
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 163.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g