Recipe by Charlotte J
The store had a special on nice thick juice pork chops this week. So I have been on the hunt for some easy recipes.
Top Review by Ms B.
This is an easy recipe that produces a moist and flavorful chop. I had pork loin chops on hand and marinated for several hours before grilling. We served a cucumber salad and grilled pineapple as sides for a simple summer meal.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup thick and chunky hot salsa
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine salsa, water, marmalade and seasoned salt; blend well.
- Place pork chops in a self-sealing plastic bag and add marinade; seal bag and refrigerate for one hour.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in grill; remove chops from marinade (discarding any remaining marinade) and place directly over fire.
- Grill for about 4 minutes per side.