Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Spicy chicken served with cool ingredients. Perfect blend and super easy.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 hamburger buns
- lettuce leaf
- tomatoes, sliced
- Coat breasts in oil. Season both sides with seasonings for about 20 minutes.
- Serve on toasted rolls with honey mustard, lettuce, and tomato. Also good with avocado slices.
I made this tonight with swiss cheese, avocado, lettuce,and tomatoes. My fiance and I LOVED them. :D Thanks!
I used one large breast and only realised at the last minute that I was almost out of corinader so used my last smidge. These made a lovely Sunday night dinner for us, topped with lettuce, tomato, cheese & grilled onions. The chill powder was a little strong for us, our mouths were burning quite a bit after dinner still so I would cut down on the chipotle if I were to make these again, very tasty though!
This made a perfect meal for the 2 of us. It is super quick. I had a very large chicken breast which I flattened then cut in half. Sprinkled it with the seasonings and cooked on the grill. The buns were lightly toasted alongside the chicken. I had some jack cheese in the fridge and topped the cooked chicken with a couple of slices. Delicious served with pickled jalapenos and chips.