Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick , tasty and spicy grilled chicken dish. Tastes best when done on a bbq, but just as tasty on an indoor grill. For more spice, use Frank's Extra Hot or sprinkle some cayenne pepper over the breasts.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup frank red hot sauce
- garlic powder
- fresh ground black pepper
- Coat both sides of chicken breasts in Frank's Red Hot.
- Sprinkle both sides generously with garlic powder.
- Sprinkle both sides with black pepper.
- Let stand in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Spray grill with oil.
- Preheat on high for 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken breasts to grill with tongs and cook for 7-10 minutes on each side until done.
- Baste with hot sauce while cooking for more flavour.
Pounded out chicken breasts, put on a bun & spread sour cream on bun as my topping. Complimented the spiciness very well I thought. YUM!!!!!!!!! Thanks!
This was spicy delicious and so easy! Frank's RedHot Original is a staple in our house. Also sprinkled with Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning in addition to the garlic powder and pepper and marinated for about 4 hours. Excellent!
Really good! I marinated in the fridge overnight. Because it was pouring rain, I decided to bake the chicken in the oven & it turned out tasty & tender. I loved the spiciness of this recipe!