1/1 Photo of Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
A quick , tasty and spicy grilled chicken dish. Tastes best when done on a bbq, but just as tasty on an indoor grill. For more spice, use Frank's Extra Hot or sprinkle some cayenne pepper over the breasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat both sides of chicken breasts in Frank's Red Hot.
- 2Sprinkle both sides generously with garlic powder.
- 3Sprinkle both sides with black pepper.
- 4Let stand in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- 5Spray grill with oil.
- 6Preheat on high for 10 minutes.
- 7Transfer chicken breasts to grill with tongs and cook for 7-10 minutes on each side until done.
- 8Baste with hot sauce while cooking for more flavour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 882.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g