Recipe by ugogirl
This recipe recently appeared in our local newspaper. We tried it and loved it! It's a great tasting and easy recipe to make, especially for camping. The hot chili paste gives it a nice bite but, of course, we added more than the one teaspoon called for in the original recipe. We served it with grilled vegetables and garlic bread.
Top Review by Catnip46
I stayed a little to long at my neighbors visiting so I didn't have time to marinate this. Instead I threw all the ingredients and chicken in a pan simmered until the chicken was done. Then I turned up the heat, cooked down the sauce and my supper was delicious. I can not wait to try this on salmon, I think this will be a perfect match. Made for Chef Alphabet Soup.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake or 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon hot chili paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix marinade ingredients in glass bowl or zip-lock bag.
- Add chicken, mix well and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour. (We marinated ours all day).
- Brush hot grill rack with additional olive oil. Grill breasts 5 to 7 minutes per side or until done. Let chicken rest a few minutes, slice and serve. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.