Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
Yummy and very spicy grilled asparagus, sure to kick up your menu. This is probably the best asparagus I've ever had and I would love to eat it all the time!
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chulula chipoltle dry chili lime seasoning (use less if you're sensitive to heat)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lime juice
- Prepare asparagus by trimming ends to remove tough ends.
- Place in a glass baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a microwave proof bowl.
- Add the vinegar, Worcestershire, chulula and lime juice and mix well to break up any dry ingredients.
- Pour over the asparagus and toss.
- Marinade for 15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Place on the grill and cook until al dente, approximately 5 - 7 minutes (depends on the size of your asparagus, more for thicker, less for thinner).
Nice grilled asparagus. I didn't have (& don't really care for) chipotle so I used chili seasoning with some dry lemon pepper added. I used salted butter so I added very little (kosher salt) on the side. Thanks for sharing.
I used just a fraction of chipotle powder as I didn't have the chili seasoning indicated. The marinade adds great flavor to the asparagus--spicy and savory.