Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I came up with this tasty side dish one afternoon while going through my spice cupboard. If you don't have a barbecue, a George Foreman (or something similar) works wonderfully, too.
- 1 lb thin asparagus
- 1⁄4 cup tiger sauce
- 1 tablespoon chef paul prudhomme vegetable magic seasoning, blend
- Combine Tiger Sauce and Vegetable Magic and pour over raw asparagus.
- Marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill and cook asparagus for about 3 minutes on each side, or until tender.
- Pour leftover marinade over cooked asparagus and serve.
Checked out Tiger Sauce and decided it was very similar to a hot sauce I had on hand. The vegetable seasoning is not available locally so I used another that I also had on hand. The results were disappointing so I recommend you stick with the exact marinade and make no substitutions.