I came up with this tasty side dish one afternoon while going through my spice cupboard. If you don't have a barbecue, a George Foreman (or something similar) works wonderfully, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb thin asparagus
- 1/4 cup tiger sauce
- 1 tablespoon chef paul prudhomme vegetable magic seasoning, blend
- 1Combine Tiger Sauce and Vegetable Magic and pour over raw asparagus.
- 2Marinate for about 20 minutes.
- 3Preheat grill and cook asparagus for about 3 minutes on each side, or until tender.
- 4Pour leftover marinade over cooked asparagus and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Grilled Aspagarus
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: