Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
From the Healthy Heart Cookbook by AMA One of my favorite greens recipies that I make for any big gathering as a side dish everyone loves.
- In a large sauce pan or Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and saute until soft, about 4 minutes.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, vinegar, and garlic and mix well.
- Add the greens, one third at a time, pressing them down until they begin to wilt.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cook, uncovered, until greens are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Serve hot.