Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Here's a spicy version of this yummy side dish.
- 3 lbs new potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- In large Dutch oven, combine potatoes and water to cover.
- Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and keep warm.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes.
- Add green beans, tossing to coat; cover, and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until tender.
- Add potatoes and Creole seasoning, tossing to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Yummy side dish!! I might even add a little extra seasoning next time. I used frozen green beans and regular potatoes, but other than that everything was the same. Thanks, Lainey6605!