1/1 Photo of Spicy Green Beans and New Potatoes
Here's a spicy version of this yummy side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large Dutch oven, combine potatoes and water to cover.
- 2Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, or until tender.
- 3Drain and keep warm.
- 4In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- 5Add onions and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes.
- 6Add green beans, tossing to coat; cover, and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until tender.
- 7Add potatoes and Creole seasoning, tossing to coat.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Green Beans and New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.9
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 76.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g