Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy to make. Delicious- spicy and garlic-y. My wife loves the crunchy fried garlic left at the end!
- 8 ounces green beans
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 -4 birds-eye chili peppers, chopped (cayenne pepper or another type of spicy chili pepper can be used instead)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add garlic and cook for about 30-60sec.
- Add green beans and chili peppers; cook until hot, but still crispy.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt to taste. Be careful not to add to much or it can be over-overpoweringly salty.