An amazing whirl of spicy chili pepper and green beans in this delightful asian dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the green beans, garlic and canola oil. Stir well, until sugar is disolved.
- 2Heat a wok on high and add canola oil and garlic slices when hot.
- 3when garlic is browned, remove from the wok. **Note: do not burn garlic. I f garlic is burnt, remove oil and start over.**.
- 4Add the green beans and stir consistantly for about 2-4 minutes, or until the green beans are browned.
- 5Add in the sauce mixture. Cook, while stirring for another minute or so.
- 6When done, drain half the sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Green Bean Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2176.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce