Spicy Green Bean Stir Fry
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the green beans, garlic and canola oil. Stir well, until sugar is disolved.
- Heat a wok on high and add canola oil and garlic slices when hot.
- when garlic is browned, remove from the wok. **Note: do not burn garlic. I f garlic is burnt, remove oil and start over.**.
- Add the green beans and stir consistantly for about 2-4 minutes, or until the green beans are browned.
- Add in the sauce mixture. Cook, while stirring for another minute or so.
- When done, drain half the sauce and serve.