Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 mins
Cook 8 mins
An amazing whirl of spicy chili pepper and green beans in this delightful asian dish.
Make and share this Spicy Green Bean Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the green beans, garlic and canola oil. Stir well, until sugar is disolved.
- Heat a wok on high and add canola oil and garlic slices when hot.
- when garlic is browned, remove from the wok. **Note: do not burn garlic. I f garlic is burnt, remove oil and start over.**.
- Add the green beans and stir consistantly for about 2-4 minutes, or until the green beans are browned.
- Add in the sauce mixture. Cook, while stirring for another minute or so.
- When done, drain half the sauce and serve.
This was excellent - tender crisp green beans and great flavor. I did leave out the black bean sauce b/c I didn't have any.