Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is great cheese spread fast and delicious and is perfect for picnics.
- 1 lb gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 2⁄3 cups roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hot sauce (Tabasco Sauce)
- crusty French bread
- Place all ingredients except bread in food processor. Puree. Hold in refrigerator to stiffen before packing for picnic.
- At the picnic, serve spread on slices of crusty bread. If desired, top each slice with scallions, prosciutto, anchovies, roasted red peppers or cooked bacon.
- Note: Roasted peppers from a jar may be substituted.