Lovely as part of a buffet (then the recipe serves 8) or as the main part of your meal (serves 4) good with rice. Quite spicy but you can control the heat
- Whisk together chili sauce, honey, mustard, horseradish, oil, thyme and chili powder.
- Toss prawns in the marinade, stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat the broiler.
- Place prawns in a single layer on a foil covered cookie sheet.
- Broil 2" from the heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn after 2 minutes.
- Do not overcook the prawns should be firm, opaque and slightly charred on the edges.