1/5 Photos of Spicy Glazed Prawns
Lovely as part of a buffet (then the recipe serves 8) or as the main part of your meal (serves 4) good with rice. Quite spicy but you can control the heat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together chili sauce, honey, mustard, horseradish, oil, thyme and chili powder.
- 2Toss prawns in the marinade, stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 3Heat the broiler.
- 4Place prawns in a single layer on a foil covered cookie sheet.
- 5Broil 2" from the heat for 3-4 minutes.
- 6Turn after 2 minutes.
- 7Do not overcook the prawns should be firm, opaque and slightly charred on the edges.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Glazed Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.5
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 432.0 mg
- Sodium 440.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 58.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato chili sauce