Vino Girl's Note:
From Gooseberry Patch. These are good with Pumpkin Dip, or other sweet spreads.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 3Mix 1 cup sugar, the oil, molasses and egg in large bowl.
- 4Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
- 5Divide dough into halves.
- 6Shape 1 half into 2 strips, about 15 by 3 inches. (You will have 4 strips).
- 7Place strips about 3 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 8Sprinkle each strip with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 9Bake until edges are light brown and tops appear cracked, 6 to 7 minutes for soft cookies, 8 to 9 minutes for crisp cookies; cool 2 minutes.
- 10Cut each strip crosswise into 1 inch slices; remove from cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Gingersnap Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 52.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g