Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
VERY tasty, LOW CALORIE dish to satisfy your Chinese cravings! This is very easy to whip up and you can easily save some of the mix to cook up another day! I like to serve this with some steamed brown rice and stir fried veggies (I use frozen bag of stir fry veggies - cheap, easy and nutritious!)
- 6 ounces tuna in water (drained)
- 1⁄2 bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 teaspoons ginger (minced)
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons szechuan hot bean sauce
- 4 tablespoons corn flake crumbs
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 dash dried cilantro
- 1 dash lemon juice
- nonfat cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients except the cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet on med-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Form 4 patties (about the size of a hamburger) and place on the skillet (they may try to fall apart at this stage, so I re-form them with a spatula once they are on the skillet).
- Let cook about 5-7 min on each side (I stir fry my veggies while I wait!).
- Remove from heat and enjoy your healthy, tasty meal :).