1/5 Photos of Spicy Ginger Tea with Lemongrass
Great if you feel a cold or the flu coming on. You can serve Hot or Chill and pour into a tall glass This spicy tea is a great way to begin or end any meal or to enjoy between meals. Given ginger's renowned antinausea and anti-inflammatory properties, the tea is especially comforting when you're traveling by boat,car or airplane. I've also made it without adding the tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1BRING the water to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and add gingerroot and lemongrass.
- 3Simmer for ten minutes.
- 4Turn off the heat and add 2 bags or about 2 teaspoonfuls of your favorite herbal tea mixture.
- 5Taste and if it tastes too weak, continue steeping, if it tastes too strong add more water.
- 6Strain and sweeten with honey and add lemon to taste.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Ginger Tea with Lemongrass
Serving Size: 1 (1035 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1