bon Appetite showcased this recipe from Portland's Grüner restaurant its fragrant, pleasantly spicy kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, red pepper flakes, salt, ginger, and 2 cups water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 2Remove pan from heat, cover, and steep for 30 minutes.
- 3Strain ginger syrup into a jar and chill.
- 4Fill a 12-oz. glass with ice cubes.
- 5Add 2 tablespoons ginger syrup, squeeze a lime wedge into glass, and top with soda water.
- 6Stir to combine.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Ginger Soda
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: