1/5 Photos of Spicy Ginger / Orange Chicken
You can use this glaze on a whole chicken too but roast it a while before you brush it with the glaze. This glaze bubbles, browns and releases the most wonderful aroma. You'll catch people roaming through the kitchen inhaling. Just have a box of Kleenex handy cause sometimes they drool too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Blend together all the ingredients except the chicken.
- 3Brush the breasts all over with the marmalade mixture.
- 4Place in a baking dish lined with foil (easy cleanup).
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes until done, basting every 8 minutes.
- 6If there is any sauce left, heat, and serve along side the chicken.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Ginger / Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 135.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 13.0 g