Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I quick, healthy way to make crunchy tilapia with a subtle asian flavor.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon sriracha hot sauce or 1 tablespoon other Asian chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- wisk together first 5 ingredients until smooth.
- marinate tilapia filets in sauce for 2 minutes.
- remove from marinate and press into panko breadcrumbs on both sides panko will adhere loosely to the fish, so just press breadcrumbs loosely to surface and gently place on a broiler pan that has been misted with cooking spray, a light coating of cooking spray on top of the filets.
- broil for 5 minutes.