1/2 Photos of Spicy Garlic Shrimp
My wife didn't like shrimp until we made this recipe. Now she loves it, and especially when we make it like this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a skillet over medium high heat, with the olive oil.
- 2Add garlic and the de arbol peppers (you can use any dried spicy pepper, like thai, bird's eye, pequin, etc -- ).
- 3If you like it milder, do not break open the chiles, if you like it hot, break 'em up, I do!
- 4Before the garlic starts to brown, add the shrimp and cook until no longer pink, about 3-5 minutes.
- 5Add the wine and reduce it for about 3 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked.
- 6Add the lemon zest and juice, and add the cilantro, stir, and serve immediately.
- 7You can serve it with fettucini pasta, or on a bed of rucola, for example.
- 8Sometimes we just make a salad with it and use french bread to mop up the goodness.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Garlic Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 302.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chiles de arbol