Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 453.59 g green beans, washed, trimmed and dried
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine green beans, garlic and cayenne pepper. Drizzle olive oil over and toss to coat well. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- On a baking sheet spread green beans in an even layer.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until green beans are crisp, yet tender.
We loved this recipe. The green beans have so much flavor being roasted and with the garlic and cayenne pepper, it's so good. Thanks gailann :) Made for PRMR tag game