Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
These baked potato slices are a hit with my family. A mix of spice, garlic, and a hint of lemon make them well worth the long baking time!
- Preheat the oven to 400F & put a pot of water on to boil (add some salt if you like).
- Wash but don't peel the potatoes, cut into 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick slices (thinner slices make more crispy potatoes).
- When water is boiling, add potato slices and simmer for 10-15 minutes (until slightly tender, but not done). Rinse.
- In a bowl mix together the remaining ingredients, ensuring that they are well blended -I use my magic bullet to blend the ingredients.
- Then add the rinsed potatoes. ensure that they are well coated with the oil mixture.
- Spread out the slices on a baking pan and place on the top rack for about 45 minute You will need to stir the potatoes around occasionally, so that they are evenly baked. I usually end with 5-10 minutes on broil, as we like them very crispy.