Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple pasta dish that can easily be used as a main course or a delicious side. When made correctly this recipe beats out many of the recipes at great Italian restaurants...YUM!
- 3⁄4 lb spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup white onions (chopped) or 1⁄4 cup yellow onion (chopped)
- 3⁄4 tablespoon chili pepper (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 green onion
- 1 large tomatoes
- Cook spaghetti al dente.
- Combine the olive oil, minced garlic, onion, salt, and chili in small saucepan- sauté for two minutes over medium /low heat.
- After the spaghetti is cooked and drained add the sautéed mixture.
- Add Parmesan cheese, green onion and tomato.
- add more salt or cheese if needed- enjoy!