Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and easy.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Mix salt, black pepper, cayenne, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, onion powder, thyme and parsley.
- Sprinkle spice mixture generously on both sides of chicken breasts.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Saute chicken until golden brown, about 6 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons garlic powder and lime juice.
- Cook 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently to coat evenly with sauce.
Was WAY too salty, but otherwise I think would've tasted great. I only made 2 servings, but since I had really large chicken breasts used the listed amount of seasonings. Perhaps that's where I went wrong...would definitely use half the amount of salt next time. (Then again, I'm not one to add salt to things.) The chicken was tender and juicy; loved how quick and easy it was to make!
This was wonderful. I am so tired of chicken and came on this site (my favortie site) to find something easy. Wow was I surprised this is so tasty! I can't wait to have it again.
Cut the recipe in half being there are two of us. Followed the directions except for adding some fresh minced garlic to the sauce...an easy and delicious dish. Thank you!