1/1 Photo of Spicy Garlic Hot Wing Alfredo
Got creative in the kitchen, and the result tastes very close to the delicious Spicy Garlic sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces dry linguine
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 shallots
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup frank's buffalo wing sauce (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 1/2 cup reserved pasta water
- 1Boil pasta according to package instructions.
- 2In a separate pan, cook shallots in butter until translucent.
- 3Add flour slowly and constantly stir to create a roux.
- 4Add heavy cream and stir to incorporate.
- 5Add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, reserved pasta water, and buffalo wing sauce until incorporated.
- 6Add blue cheese crumbles and cook until melted.
- 7Drain pasta and empty into sauce pan, stirring to incorporate. Salt & pepper to taste.
- 8Serve garnished with parsley.
- 9** I made this vegetarian, but chicken and bacon would be perfect additions for a satisfying meal.
- 10** Keep at least another 1/2 cup of reserved pasta water on hand to thin out the sauce if necessary.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Garlic Hot Wing Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.6
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 145.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce