Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a recipe from Bobby Flay that I absolutely love. If you don't have the fresh herbs on hand you can easily use dried, as I have many times. Just cut back the amount of oregano and parsley to one teaspoon each.
- 16 large shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp with the olive oil, garlic and oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Let marinate 1 hour.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until cooked through.