Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so good. It is so tasty and simple with just the right amount of spice.
Make and share this Spicy Garlic Ginger Tilapia With Kalamata Olives recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 ounce gingerroot, grated
- 5 ounces kalamata olives, with juice (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Melt the butter in a bowl.
- Mix in the olive oil, garlic, ginger, olives and red pepper and pour over the tilapia.
- Bake at 300°F for 9 to 11 minutes.
This was so easy to prepare and really, really flavorful. We will definitely be making this again- it sort of reminded me of my favorite fish at Abuelo's- tilapia veracruz.