Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so good. It is so tasty and simple with just the right amount of spice.
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 ounce gingerroot, grated
- 5 ounces kalamata olives, with juice (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Melt the butter in a bowl.
- Mix in the olive oil, garlic, ginger, olives and red pepper and pour over the tilapia.
- Bake at 300°F for 9 to 11 minutes.
This was so easy to prepare and really, really flavorful. We will definitely be making this again- it sort of reminded me of my favorite fish at Abuelo's- tilapia veracruz.