My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, minced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper. Stir together panko, garlic and oregano; place in a shallow dish. Dredge both sides of chicken in panko mixture.
- 2Combine lemon juice, honey, tabasco, and zest for glaze in a small bowl, set aside.
- 3Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; saute' until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 12 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet.
- 4Add lemon-honey glaze to the skillet; reduce until syrupy, less than a minute. Return chicken to the skillet, flipping the pieces once to coat them with glaze.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Garlic Chicken With Lemon Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 424.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 29.4 g