Prep 12 mins
Cook 4 mins
The fries are perfect for parties or just for a snack.the onion and garlic adds flavor to the fries.The Franks buffalo wing sauce give a bite to the fries.
- 10 potatoes, any kind cut to preferred size
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jarof tostitos medium salsa con queso
- bacon bits (as much as you want)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red onion, diced
- franks buffalo wing sauce (as much as you want)
- Fry the fries in oil until golden.
- Put the fries on a large plate and add the salsa con queso,then add the onion and garlic.
- Then put the Franks on, sprinkle bacon bits on top.