Recipe by RedVinoGirl
A very yummy dish I found in Cooking Light! If you like broccoli rabe, spicy and garlic...you'll LOVE this! Recommended pairing is potatoes and pork chops but I serve it with most anything! Alter the garlic and crushed red peppers to suit your tastes. We add lots more!
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces (about 6 cups)
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fleur de sel
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli rabe in boiling water 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge broccoli rabe into ice water; drain. Squeeze dry.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic to pain; cook 1 minute. Add broccoli rabe, juice, and pepper to pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle with remaining 2 teaspoons oil and sprinkle with fleur de sel.