Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Bring water to a boil and simmer beef in it for 20 minutes.
- Remove beef and discard water.
- Cool beef then slice as thinly as possible.
- Cut the slices into 2" lengths.
- Drain well and pat dry with paper towel.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry beef slices for 5 minutes, or until beef is brown and dry.
- Remove from pan.
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp oil in the pan and fry onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add chili sauce, salt and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Return beef to the pan and cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Serve over rice.