My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a boil and simmer beef in it for 20 minutes.
- 2Remove beef and discard water.
- 3Cool beef then slice as thinly as possible.
- 4Cut the slices into 2" lengths.
- 5Drain well and pat dry with paper towel.
- 6Heat 3 tbsp oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- 7Fry beef slices for 5 minutes, or until beef is brown and dry.
- 8Remove from pan.
- 9Heat remaining 2 tbsp oil in the pan and fry onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
- 10Add chili sauce, salt and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- 11Return beef to the pan and cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- 12Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Garlic Beef
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.2
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 471.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 49.2 g