Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
To butterfly the shrimp, make a shallow cut all the way along the back of the shrimp. You will see a blackish line - pull it out with the tip of your knife. As the shrimp cooks, it will curl into a 'butterfly' shape.
- Toast the bread and keep warm.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and cook the garlic and chili until sizzling.
- Turn the heat up, add the shrimp and cook until pink.
- Remove from the heat, then add the lemon juice and cilantro.
- Season and serve piled on the toast and scattered with arugula.