Recipe by Skippy [BW]
These can be made for small treats on Christmas or any other occasion or just to have around the house.
- 4 cups lightly salted popped popcorn
- 2 cups corn flakes cereal, squares
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried pineapple chunks
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried fruit
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup yogurt-covered raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine popcorn, pineapple, cereal, and fruit bits in a large bowl; mix lightly. Transfer to 15 x 19-inch jelly-roll pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle half of sugar mixture over popcorn mixture, toss lightly. Spray cooking spray again. Add remaining sugar mixture. Mix lightly.
- Bake 10 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Add raisins and mix lightly.