Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fruit salsas are good on fish or chicken and, the usual, with chips.
- 1 1⁄2 cups peaches or 1 1⁄2 cups nectarines, small chopped
- 1⁄4 medium red onion, small chopped
- 1⁄4 yellow bell peppers or 1⁄4 red bell peppers or 1⁄4 orange bell pepper, small chopped
- 1 jalapenos or 1 other similar-size hot chili pepper, cored, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro or 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice or 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin (optional) or 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- kosher salt or sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.