Recipe by cookiecutter _
I've never made this but it sounds like an interesting combination of ingredients.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mango, peeled, chopped, and seeded
- 1⁄2 cup fresh papaya, peeled, chopped, and seeded
- 1⁄2 cup fresh pineapple, peeled, chopped, and cored
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh poblano chile, chopped and seeded
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 medium fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mango, papaya, pineapple, bell pepper, poblano pepper, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, oil, vinegar, jalapeno pepper, and kosher salt in a medium bowl; stir to combine.
- Cover and chill 15 minutes to 24 hours before serving.
- Serve with fish, pork, beef, chicken, or turkey.