Recipe by Melody P
Great tea for a cold winter night. Nice smelling. Very good for giving as gifts. I give it to family every year. I'm not 100% sure in prep time but its not long. Also I used a food processor and it mixed it very well. When serving you may need to add water if you don't like strong drinks.
Top Review by Michelle in KY
Thank you for posting this great recipe! I substituted decaf instant tea for the regular tea and splenda for the sugar and it is wonderful. Making another batch to send in care packages for my college kiddos!
- 1 (21 1/8 ounce) jar orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 (3 ounce) package apricot gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves